Saturday, September 4, 2010

Lots of Changes


Lots of changes going on. Will is now going to Pharr Elementary school Monday-Friday from 8:30-1:15. They tried to talk me into all day (which is just an hour and 15 min more but I held my ground. I think it is just too long a day to start out with since he hasn't had any preschool yet. So first day of school and Will wakes up at 4am. Like awake awake. I was really worried that he was going to have a bad day. Miss. Whitney his teacher said that he did great! He did cry a few times but overall a good day. Here is a picture of Will in the car on the way home.

The next morning I woke him up and told him it was time for school and he said "Yeah, school!" so I guess he likes it! He even got out with the other kids at the carpool are the second day. What a big sweet boy he is becoming! Ms. Whitney said he even learned how to spell his name! (Mommy has been working on that but apparently didn't know the cool song that was the key to learning!)
A proud Mommy and Daddy! (and Grandma!)

1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome for the blog make-over! :) So excited for Will and this new adventure of school! Woot Woot!

    ReplyDelete