Sunday, May 9, 2010

What happened this week!

I haven't had time to really blog lately so I figured I would just post part of the journal I keep for Will...

5.9.10

Today is Mothers day and it really makes me think about how much I love being a mom. As hard as it is sometimes, it is even more wonderful. You have such a great sense of humor. You were out in playing in the pool this week (like I can get you out of there) and you were swimming under water, which you taught yourself, and I was clapping and saying “great job Will!” and you looked at me and started bowing to the right and left saying “ Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!” It was so freaking cute! Daddy made you a house out of our new dishwasher box and it had a door and a window and you were loving playing in that, pretending it was Will’s house.

A big thing that happened is you are showing empathy more and more. You were watching some strange movie called “5 kids and It” and at the end the boy is sad because his daddy is off to war, etc and you started crying!!! You felt sad that the boy was sad! That is huge and we couldn’t be more thrilled!! You are such a joy!


2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I posted another comment the other day - did you see it?

    Anyways, LOVE this post!! Will is so cute in his new "house"! We should paint it and add some curtains! lol! ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete