Monday, March 8, 2010

Dentist Success~Driving home...not so much!


Will had his dental cleaning appointment this last week. I made Kevin come with me because in the past it has been a very difficult appointment and usually I have to hold him down screaming while they look in his mouth. Not this time!! He climbed up in the chair, laid down, and even tried to turn on the light for the dentist. In past appointments because it has been so difficult the dentist just used a regular toothbrush and glance trying not to get bit! Well the hygienist used the regular spinning toothbrush, flossed, and used fluoride and Will sat patiently for the entire thing!! It was amazing and great!! I was so proud of my little guy and so was his Daddy!!
So, it takes us about 1.15 hour to get to the dentist because it is in Athens so I decided to sit in the backseat with Will to play on the way home. I guess he had behaved for long enough and he tried to hit me/scratch me the majority of the way home. I guess he had too much stimulation or something. I was still super proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment