Friday, February 19, 2010

What would we do without Grandma??

This is a picture of Grandma with Will's cousin Miles.
Will is extremely lucky to have his Grandma living with us, or Gigi as he calls her. Will stays with her while Kevin and I work on Mondays and Wednesdays and she is our lifesaver!! As many of you know I am very overprotective when it comes to Will and I only trust a couple of people to care for him so he is lucky to have a grandma that gets to spoil him rotten on a daily basis (no matter how much Kevin and I protest, Lol). They have such a great relationship and he learns so much from her! Grandma has so much more patience than most people and that is definitely a plus living with Will! They play the sillies game and I can often hear them somewhere in the house just giggling. Kevin and I are so happy that Will has someone who loves him so much and that we feel comfortable leaving him with when we need to get away for some adult conversation! Will loves her so much! Truly, I don't know what we would do without her! Thank God for Grandma!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what I would do without her either. Angels are among us.

    Love you all
    Mile's Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are y'all TRYING to make me cry!!!

    ReplyDelete