Thursday, July 24, 2008

He imitated!!

A very big deal for us. Will and I were playing and I was making a little action figure walk a certain way and he took the guy and did the same. Didn't make the sounds I was making but all the same it was AWESOME!!

If you have a
Neuro typical (NT) child this would be something that is no biggie, but for Will it was a definite improvement!

YEA WILL !!!

His therapist asked me if I was
surprised today because he sat down with her and just did a puzzle perfectly. He looked where the piece should go and put it there. I told her I am not surprised because I am expecting great things from this little one!!

5 comments:

  1. What happened to tuesdays blog it was there then disappeared-how did the appt go?

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is doing WONDERFUL!!!! Miss you all!!!
    LOVE Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa,

    I am very proud of you and love you very much. It is truely an honor to be your husband.

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to see you guys are making progress, try not to stress too hard

    ReplyDelete